u r going to fill inside my brain
Thursday, June 24, 2010
below are the details of my course...
biology industry, UTM...
Year 1
-Microbiology
-Microbiology Laboratory
-Organic Chemistry- Functional Group
-Intermediate Mathematics
-Statistics I
-TITAS I
-Molecular & Cellular Biology
-Cellular Biochemistry & Metabolism
-Cellular Biochemistry & Metabolism Laboratory
-Analytical Chemistry
-Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
-English For Academic Communication
-Ethnic Relations
Year 2
-Genetic Engineering
-Genetic Engineering Laboratory
-Physiology And Screening Of Industrial Microbes
-Protein Isolation Technique In Biotechnology
-Biocomputation & Bioinformatics
-Principles Of Management
-Co-Curriculum I
Optional (2 Credits)
-Islamic Institution
-Islam & Current Issues
-Basics In Bioprocess Engineering
-Bioprocess Engineering Laboratory
-Enzyme Technology
-Enzyme Technology Laboratory
-Marketing Principal
-Advanced English For Academic Communication
-Nationhood Elective
Year 3
-Techniques In Molecular Biology
-Tissue Culture Technology
-Bioprocess Engineering
-(Compulsory Elective) English Language
-Co-Curriculum
Optional (4 Credits)
-Bioremediation & Biodegradation
-Molecular Biotechnology
-Industrial Microbiology
-Biological Control In Environmental Conservation
-Applied Microbial Biochemistry And Biotransformation
-Fermentation Technology
-Undergraduate Research II
-Organizational Behavior
-Uentrepreneur And Entrepreneurial Development
Optional (4 Credits)
-Gene Therapy
-Applications In Tissue Culture
-Food Microbiology
-Biosensor Technology
CHI ♥ @ 1:43 PM