|
|
Saturday, August 06, 2011A terrified news that made our hearts sank to the bottom My elder uncle had been diagnosed to lung cancer Fourth stage already What a SHOCK!!! Our family history does not have cancer N my uncle doesn't smoke n lead a healthy life style It is just too sudden!!! don't know my grandma able to take it or not I heard my dad keep sighing after hearing this news He gonna undergoes chemotherapy on this coming thurs Its really suffering!! What can we do?? Nothing except PRAY!!! I will pray hard for u,uncle!! Pls be strong!! Once again realise life is fragile! Money is not important, HEALTH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT! Is it tonight gonna be another sleepless night?? Or I will fall asleep easily bcos of crying?? Who knows??!! We will never know what will happen tmr.. Hope tmr will be better!! CHI ♥ @ 12:16 AM |
This is who I am.
♥ Wei Chi a.k.a. Chi Chi, Conteng Queen
--LOVES--
♥ my country, Malaysia --WISHES--
♥ Everyone happy and health
|
Listen to my heart. |
Never look back.Sisters♥
♥DCYSQ FM303.3♥ [the.gossip.clu8]
♥Eileen
darLinks♥
♥Ann Gone with the wind.All the efforts.Designer: &itsLOVES. Base code: VOLUME |