|
|
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Today wanted to recall back my blogger link
but couldn't
is it getting older??
Its been a year plus since my last update
but this place is never forgotten
still it recorded the history of part of my life
which i can read back in the future
Many things had happened recently
which I need to take time to
DIGEST
ADJUST
ADAPT
Daddy said
“有时人要逼着自己长大”
I get it
but just cant control my tears
在家人面前
我还是个脆弱的孩子
我们长大了
父母也老了
看着他们越来越多白发
是我近期很感慨的
只能陪伴吧
应该是他们最想要的
******
我经历了第二次大选
GE14 (09/05/18)
这次落在星期三
很过分
特地请假投票
排了2.5小时
终于~~~
成功的换政府!!!
历史性的一刻
马哈迪再次成为首相
以最高龄93岁
回想起中学时 Sejarah Folio 曾经做关于他的历史
再次
我不知道换会不会好
但不换一定不好
希望马来西亚越来越好
收到信
我的PR Approved
终于
等了十个月
还有好多手续要办
Till next time
CHI ♥ @ 11:51 AM |
This is who I am.
♥ Wei Chi a.k.a. Chi Chi, Conteng Queen
--LOVES--
♥ my country, Malaysia --WISHES--
♥ Everyone happy and health
|
Listen to my heart. |
Never look back.Sisters♥
♥DCYSQ FM303.3♥ [the.gossip.clu8]
♥Eileen
darLinks♥
♥Ann Gone with the wind.All the efforts.Designer: &itsLOVES. Base code: VOLUME |